1. It is with great joy and trembling that I make it official on the blog: Bryan and I are engaged! Last Sunday after Mass, in the small garden dedicated to St. Therese of Lisieux, he asked me to marry him.
2. After I said my yes! and we prayed in front of Mary, he suggested we go out to lunch to celebrate. When we walked into the restaurant he'd suggested, my parents, grandparents, and siblings (minus one sister in college) were there to congratulate us! What a sweet man!
3. I am so grateful and awed to be called to marriage. Please keep us in your prayers as we prepare for the Sacrament and feel free to offer any advice on how to spiritually get ready!
4. Our pictures didn't come out well on Sunday, so here are the best of the best. We didn't get a picture in the garden because no one was around! Maybe we can recreate it this Sunday, haha.
|The beautiful, beautiful ring!|
|Newly engaged with demon eyes|
6. Tomorrow my parents, Bryan, and I are going to the Passion and Purpose event with Matthew Kelly! I am so excited! I'm such a fan of Matthew Kelly, and Bryan and I have been working our way through The 7 Levels of Intimacy for months.
7. October has been sprinting by. I can't believe we're almost at the end of the month! It's been a packed few weeks and I'm already feeling a bit exhausted. Getting to bed earlier from now on is a must.
Have a happy weekend!