1. Happy Friday! This week seemed to fly by! On Wednesday, my office held an important Leadership Lunch and Learn session with over 50 participants. I was a little nervous to speak in front of such knowledgeable guests but did well with my 10 minute presentation!
2. My little sister heads back to college this weekend, so we finished our bridesmaids dress shopping! Woo! Although I originally wanted the girls to be in floor-length gowns, none of the styles they tried one wowed me. I didn't want them to wear cocktail dresses, plus we were having trouble because none of the cocktail dresses came in extra length, and my little sister is wonderfully tall! That was a problem with the floor-length gowns, too.
3. In the end, the perfect dress showed up: a beautiful tea length dress, which we're going to pair with a chiffon shrug.
4. If you are a New Yorker, please join me in writing our NYS Legislature to ask them to vote NO on the misleading and destructive "Reproductive Health" Act.
5. One extra thing I love about Downton Abbey: my grandparents watch the show, too! It's so fun to share a common tv show with them. "Oooh, did you watch on Sunday?" my grandma asked when I stopped by to visit last night. So cute. They aren't following my other favorites: Nashville, Revenge, and Switched at Birth.
6. This weekend Bryan and I are knocking more things off our wedding to-do list: we are going to Macy's to register, picking up our invitations from the Wedding Center, and researching honeymoon spots. We are leaning towards visiting the US Virgin Islands, so if you know any all-inclusive resorts there, please let us know!
7. My other plans for the weekend include going to confession and interviewing a Youth Group for work!